Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding

The day was here. May 7th. That morning we went to the airport to pick up his dad and his girlfriend, then we went and picked up the cake. Then we went our separate ways so that we could get ready for the big day!
Katherine, mom, and Chrissy were busy getting Katherine's house decorated for the ceremony and small reception after. I am so grateful for all their help!


It is so nice to have family around you during these special moments in my life. I was anxious for the ceremony to start. I knew that I had found a man that I loved and did not want to live without. I cannot wait till the day comes when we can be sealed together for eternity in the Temple.


The boys looked to handsome all dressed up. Caden and Dallan were in charge of the rings!




I decided to have the boys walk me down to Brad. It was hard not falling in high heels on grass!!




Bishop McLaws presided over the ceremony for us. The weather turned out to be perfect.
All we could both do was smile. Knowing that we would soon be husband and wife.



Brad had had a dream that his wedding ring had turquoise in it. So, I went on the hunt for the perfect ring. I found a titanium ring with a thin stripe of turquoise running down the middle. It was so hard for me not to tell him, but I wanted him to be surprised! (I ordered the ring and it was supposed to be shipped so I would get it the day before the wedding, but it didn't come! So we tracked it down and found that the mailman had it is in his car and the post office called him and he was nice enough to bring it right to the house so we could have it in time!)

Brad was surprised by the ring. I love to make him happy!

Our new family. I gained a wonderful husband and the boys gained a great father.







Staci and Chadron came to help celebrate


Its legit now



The cake was sooo good! It was chocolate mint!





Danielle Suzanne and Erin

After everyone left we changed and went with the boys and Brads dad to go see Iron Man 2. Yes, maybe not the typical thing to do right after you get married but we wanted to spend some time with the boys. After the movie we stayed at the Ramada downtown and then headed out to Leavenworth in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment