Sunday, August 12, 2012

Spring Break!

 We were trying to decide where to go fro spring break and I heard about this new little town on the Washington Coast.  So we decided to check it out.  A couple days before we left I went onto the doctors to get checked out and make sure it was ok to go ( my due date was April 19th but things were starting to progress)  Dr. Fine said he wouldn't tell me no but didn't think I should go.  I wasn't going to miss out on a family trip!  Plus there are hospitals everywhere right!  So on March 31st we headed to the coast!
 As you can tell by the pictures the weather was not the greatest, but we had fun anyways!
 See I am ready to pop!
 Canyons first time at the beach
 Our 4 boys!

 There was plenty of wind so Brad and the boys worked on flying kites! (yes that is a crutch my beloved is holding!  He has a torn meniscus and a partial acl tear.  So needless to say he is not 100%.  So one day while we were on our trip we went to a grocery store and on the way out he is pushing the cart and decides to push it and hop on the back of it.  He realizes that he can't put his leg down to stop and as he does he yells in pain and does a spin and somersaults to the ground in the middle of the parking lot. People rush over to make sure he is OK.  Someone has already called the ambulance and me being the loving caring wife just looks at him!  That's what happens when you do something dumb! Love ya hun!  He was able to get up with help and we were hobbling back to the car when the ambulance shows.  The paramedics look at me as I am heavy with child, all I do is point to gimp next to me!  At least it is a story we will always remember!  I wish I could get the surveillance footage from the store!)

I wish I would have taken more pictures of the house and little neighborhood.  There was a pool right by the house we rented so we spent a lot of time there!  Grandma and Grandpa were watching Michael and Benjamin so there were a lot of boys!  Luckily the little girl decided not to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment