Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's a baby...

On July 26th we had an ultra sound to find out just what was cooking inside me. We couldn't wait to find out if it was going to be another boy, or if it was time for there to finally be a girl in the family. After the tech made sure everything was in the right spot and the baby was healthy we found out that we were having a baby boy. We are so excited to have this addition to our family. I am so excited to share this experience with Brad. He has been such an amazing father to the boys, I can't wait to see him with this baby. I am so truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him and to share all the experiences together! We can't wait to meet you baby Haws!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been busy . . . love all the updates, July 26 was the ultrasound, you posted this December 26--only 5 months to go! :)

    ReplyDelete