Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ohhh the pictures....

Here are a few pictures form our first weekend together. It was so nice to be able to walk around Temple grounds together and experience the peacefulness of it. There is something different about the way I feel about him that makes me excited. I can't wait to see him again and continue to get to know him. I feel so blessed to have him in my life, and I can not wait to see where this goes.

I want to thank his family for being so kind to me. i loved getting to know them, and playing with their kids. Watching Brad with his nieces and nephews made me fall even harder for him. The way he plays with them and talks about them you can tell that they are his life. He would do anything for any of them. I know that when he has his own kids he will be an amazing father.

Well, now there are only 2 weeks till Christmas!! I can't believe it is almost here! It looks like Brad will be coming up to spend it with us. it will be fun to have him here, and to meet all my family. I can't wait to see how he interacts with the boys. He is an amazing Uncle and I know that the boys will like him. I just hope there is lots of snow for some good snowball fights!











No comments:

Post a Comment