Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The whole truth and nothing but the truth....

One thing that Brad and I promised each other is that we would always be completely honest with each other about everything. Sometimes it has been hard to hear, and accept some of the things we have talked about. Sometimes it has made us both very happy and overjoyed about some of the things we have talked about. The most important thing is that we are gaining that complete trust in each other. I know that he will always be honest with me, and tell me everything. From what he might be thinking and feeling to what he is doing. And I know that he knows I will be the same way. With this kind of honesty we are setting up our relationship to be one that will last. To be one that we know we can always turn to the other for advice and comfort. It has been so comforting for me to know that I can tell him anything and everything. To know that he is there for me. To know that he loves me. I am so grateful for that and for him. He has been a source of wisdom and comfort. He reminds me to lean on the Savior more. He reminds me that I am not alone. He reminds me that I am loved.
I feel like I have known him for such a long time. I love the comfort I feel with him. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for bringing him into my life. I just hope he knows how grateful I am to have him in my life. I love him more and more everyday. I can't wait to see him in 9 days. To look at him to pray with him to read our scriptures together to kiss him to hold his hand to touch him to experience the holidays with him. I am grateful that he is becoming my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment