Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it time yet.....

Usually the few days leading up to Christmas ALWAYS take sooooooo long. The anticipation of whats going to be under the tree (yes, I still get excited!) The joy and happiness I get from watching my boys faces light up as they see what Santa brought! This year is no exception. This week is taking f o r e v e r. Its only Monday! I can't wait to get my present this year. I must have been a very good girl because I get my present on Christmas Eve! In 2 3/4 long days (brad says 3 days but 2 3/4 sound better to me!) Brad will be up here. I cannot wait to see him! It has only been 2 weeks since I left Arizona, but man! it feels like soooo much longer.
I can't wait to see him, kiss him, hug him, and look into his eyes. So, Brad when you read this try to figure out a way to speed time up! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment