Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It has been so nice to have Brad up here with us over this Holiday season. We will blog all about it soon! So, all you avid readers don't fret!
Tonight we rang in the new year together and I just feel so lucky to have had him by my side for it. My heart is just really full tonight with the love I have for him. Over the last 7 days I have watched him interact with my sons and family. i have been able to spend much needed time with him. It has been wonderful. I love the man that he is. I see the kind of father he will be, and it makes me fall for him even more. The thought of him leaving in a few short days brings tears to my eyes right now! I love having him by my side everyday. I love experiencing new things with him. This trip was a reality check. It is how everyday life will be if we end up together. I just hope that he likes what he sees.
As this new year commences I look forward to seeing where our relationship takes us. I look forward to growing with him, and becoming his best friend. I look forward to growing closer to my Savior, and as a couple doing the same. I am so excited for the possibilities that are out there for us!
Brad I love you, and I am so thankful for the amazing man you are. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment