Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We are going downtown...

Tuesday I had a dentist appt in the morning so Brad stayed home with the boys. When I returned numb mouth and all we headed downtown to go ice skating. Dallan and Caden just jumped out there and took off. The rest of us were a little slower!




Don't you just love my half smile!
I love this picture of the two of them! Landon liked Brad right form the beginning. Luckily Landon had a hood on so Brad could pick him up off the ice when he fell.
We ice skated for about 1 1 /2 hrs then we headed to Crazy G's for a delicious lunch.( If your in the Spokane area you must stop and eat there!)


After we ate we headed to Costco to pick up a pizza for dinner later. We then headed back to the house and the boys had a friend spend the night. Brad and I retired to my room and learned all about our planet!!







No comments:

Post a Comment