Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just the two of us..

On Wed I had another dentist appt, but this time Brad came with me. While I was getting my pearly whites cleaned he was leaving his mark. Oh, they will remember who Brad Haws was! After I was done we headed to Denny's for some breakfast. It was nice to have some time to ourselves. We ate a peaceful breakfast, and had great conversations. We always have great conversations. We talk about everything! Lately a lot of our conversations have been church related. It is nice to sit together as a couple and talk about the Gospel, and learn more about it together. Anyways! There was a lonely old man sitting a couple of booths away, and when we went up to pay Brad paid for his meal to. See why I am lucky to call him MY MAN!
I needed to return some Coach boots I received for Christmas so we headed to TJ Maxx. Brad was in heaven! They had his pants that he loves (khaki mountain biking climbing outdoor green loving people) pants for 1/4 of the price. So, he scooped up 3 pairs! Yeah! Then we headed to Target, and he took a nap while I ran in. So, overall not too exciting of a day, but it was a day to ourselves! I am grateful that he wanted tot come up and spend time with me and my family. I am even more grateful that we were able to spend some time just the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment